Thursday, February 03, 2005

the smartest of stupid brains

Remember that psych test I was agonizing over? We got our grades back today, and with an 81 I had the highest grade in the class by 10 points! And the next highest grade was 10 points higher than the next! My grade is 20 points higher than the 3rd highest grade in the class!

*pause for dancing*

So she gave us a 20 point curve which puts me at 101, and she's thinking about adding another 10-15 points so that half of the class doesn't fail. I wouldn't mind 10-15 extra points.

In a bit I get to go see how I did on my anthropology test. I don't think I'll get the same kind of overwhelming news, but I expect a B. Oh, and I got a 100 on my stupid computer test. Yeah buddy.

So watch out, I'm scary smart, it might get a little intimidating. grrrr.

*Edit*

It is now several hours later and I found out that I got an A on my anthropology test, and then found a four leaf clover.

(:

5 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it babe. Your doing good.

*Pauses to clap for dancing*

I will do my best to not get intimidated by your awesome intellect......

Adam H.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you can snatch the unguarded 4 from the midsts of the H manuver, you will be ready.

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that's awesome :o) I want that kinda luck

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as if being cute and blonde wasn't enough...

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryn: I was simply refering to how bad this week has been. Next week will be an improvement regardless of what happens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home