Tuesday, December 14, 2004

screw you too, December

My sleep schedule is comepletly destroyed. Over the past 24 hrs or so I'v ebeen sleeping and being awake at about 2-5 hour intervals. But I think I did okay on my tests, I just gotta wait for grades to come out. I hate waiting on grades. Now I can just let my brain leak out of my ears for a while until next semester and give it one last push and it will all be over. *sigh*

Speaking of it all being over, (yeah, I'm terrible) keep youselves and loved ones tucked away in safe and healthy places, December is upon us once again. My condolences to Katie who felt the wrath of this deadly month a short while ago. I sincerely hope your Dad is feeling better. Charlie, Nathan's karate instructor and a close friend of ours, called today (yesterday by now) to inform us that his dad had died. We don't know any of the specifics yet, we hadn't heard that he was sick, so we have no idea what it was that killed him. I Didn't really know him that well, but the few times I met him he was a very nice and helpful man. A few years ago he drove14 hours straight to Albuqerque (sp?) and then back again a couple of days later so his son's karate school could compete at the USKA National tournament. The las time I saw him was at Carlie's wedding and he looked so happy and proud.

Rest in Peace Mr. Luther.

Everybody, please be safe and take care of yourselves.

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus.. Is CHarlie okay?

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin: I just hope the good outweighs the bad this December. My grandmother was in the hospital with a stomach problem. We just need snow! That would make it all better : )

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad is feeling better, and he might be able to go home later this week. Poor Charlie... I feel so bad for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home