Thursday, December 30, 2004

Merry Christmas, and how are you?

Well, I am fine. Thanks for asking! It has been so crazy since my last entry. I spent a few days at home with my parents without my Nathan. I missed Nathan, but it was really nice spending time with Mom and Dad. Then Nathan came in and we spent some time with his family and Nathan's nephew, who is barely 2, I think, called him Uncle Nathan! And nobody told him to! He just remembered. Nathan was so pleased. Then Nathan and I went back home to teach class and Nathan had to work. I stayed with him, it was fun. Then after Nathan got off of work at 11 the next night Adam. Nathan and I drove down to Lake Charles to crash and visit with Katie, Andy, Daisy, and Joe the next morning. So that would be today, when we went to this great playground with the best slide I've been on for some time. It was awesome. So then my Mom picked me up in Lake Charles so Nathan could visit longer before driving back to Natchitoches and so9 I could be in Lafayette when Ann comes into town! I can't wait! But then, Katie and Andy and Daisy are coming to Lafayette too, so that when Ann leaves, or goes to bed, they can bring me to Natchitoches and they can see Nathan again.

Crazy.

Nathan gave me two bikes and a tree and a my little pony. Her Name is Butterscotch. I like butterscotch. He's so sweet. He hates Christmas trees. Silly Nathan. (:

Bye!

7 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought Butterscotch was sweet and hated Christmas Trees. :)

I love you!

Kelley

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too. Silly Bridget. :)

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIYA Bridget!!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came to lafayette too!!! and I brought scatagories :o) a game in which I came in last :o)

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home