Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wow, so this is daylight.

So, I think I fixed the whole sleep schedule thing. However, in its own way, it's just as bizzare. I go to bed at 10 pm. I'm actually quite sleepy at 10, it's an odd feeling. Then I wake up briefly at 4 am to use the bathroom. I don't know why, sleep never required a potty-break before (except mabe in high school, but I'm not sure) Then I go back to sleep to wake up at 6:30. Seriously, The other day I felt like I slept in when I woke up at 8 am! It really is perfect for my schedule, but it's just so strange! Mom, if you read this, I know this is close to how you live, but to be perfectly honest, I always thought you had some supernatural gift or something. There is sooo much daytime! The sun is up for soooo long! And where did all the dark go?! It's like, 9:50 pm now, so I'm tukered out, so g'night!

6 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this whole sleeping-like-a-real-person thing is different. If we can keep it up, I think I kind of like it.

Of course, this Friday is going to throw that all to hell.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcom to the world of the daywalkers, you are among the last holdouts of the house to succumb.

mmm homade granola, good and cheep.

corey

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hitting the sack at 10 or 11 myself. Weird.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryn: yeah I'm gonna try, and the great great awesome cool thing is that I'm keeping my dentist in natchitoches. So every time I get something done I go to Natchitoches probably the night before if its convenient for everyone.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sleep is still pretty messed up. Although, I did inexplicably wake up at 9:37 this morning. Maybe I'll get on a more normal sleep schedule now. (I'm not holding my breath though.)

:)

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wait till you have a baby! Oh what wierd and wacky sleep scheduals you'll have. :-) Actually, I was lucky, and Sean slept most of the night and was pretty regular so you never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home