Sunday, January 30, 2005

brains are stupid

I don't wanna study anymore! I don't want to learn about the limbic system, and the several different types of glia, and about the frontal, tempral, parietal, and occipiatal lobes! Or how oligodendrocytes serve the same funcion in the central nervous system as the Schwann cells in the peripheral nervous system! Really, it's not like these are things I don't want to know about, but why can't I just know!! Why do I have to read about it! Why doesn't osmosis work with the printed word!
Then when I'm done learning all about the process of apoptosis and several others, I get to study Anthropology! And then take a test for my intro to computers class to prove that I'm not retarded. Only, there's a catch- I apparetly AM retarded because the stupid computer class is actually giving me trouble! I blame Mom, she must have passed me the "computers do have feelings and do hate you" gene instead of the much sought "I don't really grow hair on my legs" gene that she selfishly hoards.

I hate school!

It's not that bad. I'm just frustrated and want to take a vent break. Sorry. I haven't called my parents in a while, or Kelley. I should probably do that. I proabably won't today though, I'm not sure why. Maybe I'll call Kelley.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be okay. In a couple of days, all the tests will be over and you can get back to not studying, and reading the book that really matters: Crown of Swords. :-)

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe...I got that 'I don't really grow hair on my legs' gene...but I must warn you, its not a dominant gene, so I don't reap all the benefits mom does. So, it's not that she hoards it, it's just that I got it first! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hurry up and finish Wheel of Time so I can hound you into reading Sword of Truth!

:)

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laughs:: I love you bridget, and it will all be over soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home