Monday, January 10, 2005

um, title!

Well, school starts tomorrow and I will have to wake up bright and early at... wait a minute, lets try that again. School starts tomorrow so I will have to wake up eventually and lazily check out what's going on with my internet course. Sweet. I do't have real class except on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yay! But my first class starts at 8 am. Booo! But It was the only section open for that class, which I need, and its with Dr. Hansen. Yay! (I think that's worth another) *ahem* Dr. Hansen. Yay! Tuesday will be my last first day to wake up early for school, until I'm a grad student. Yay!!!

So here begins my final push until graduation, then a real person job so nathan can go to school full time (and hopefully not work the audit anymore) and everything will be great. We saw Nathan's family this past weekend, and so now I'm going to express a tiny gripe I have with Nathan's Mom. It's really not big. It seems every time she remembers that she wants to, and she always wants to, she asks me how school is going. That's fine, I tell her. We discuss what my minor and Major are, and then she says, every time without fail, "And what are you going to do with that." I have no real solid plans. I know perfectly well that I'm still gonna struggle when I get out of school. She just has to say this with a "you foolish child" tone, that I don't appreciate. I can't wait until I do have a real job that pays well with benifits just so she'll quit asking. Okay, that's all.

Nathan's birthaday was a few days ago, it was mostly uneventful. The poor dear had to work, but Jay and Sarah came and brought him a balloon and a cake, I thought that was sweet. Then Later that night, Daisy and Joe came up to see him/us. That was really fun. He's 24. I didn't have a present for him. I felt kina bad. We were kinda broke. My birthday is coming up. I'll be 23. I have class at 8 am for my birtday. Yay! I hope that Nathan doesn't feel like he needs to get me anything. Certainly not anything big. He always does, he's much more free (freer?) with the giving thing. I think that makes me less good. Hmm. But seriuously Nathan, I just want a good happy day, and if it has to, that can wait until the next day.

I let my Mom know where this diary thing is. I don't know if she'll ever read it, but now I can't tell on myself too much. (: Not that I ever do anything bad. (:

I was really hoping that I could adjust myself to going to bed earlier before Tuesday, but it's almost 5 am now. I think I failed.

I will ramble more later.

See ya!

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You insane little girl... what ARE you going to do with that.. "no solid plans" is UNACCEPTABLE. [tries to pretend he's not a hypocrite].

Actually, I'm in the exact same boat, except that with my major nobody thinks to ask such silly questions... which might be the primary reason I chose to continue it instead of switching to philosophy... :)

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin: My mom knows where my page is too, and I don't think she reads it. I suppose it's for the best :) even though I don't really post anything she shouldn't see.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I are have new diary.

http://www.journalcommunity.com/journal.php?JournalID=278

Finally an update. :)

-Daisy

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bridget, you can say anything you want. You are an adult and married so you are free. Besides I know you better than you think and I will love you no matter what. You're not my problem anymore. Love, Mom P. S. I do read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home