Tuesday, December 07, 2004

stick-around-for-one-more-semester exam

Well I just finished my exit exam that I've been agonizing over for the past few days. Now this is probably Dr. Williams' fault, but it was so easy! He didn't teach us the exam, but he did thouroughly inform us about the things we should prepare ourselves for. Thank you Dr. Williams! It was kinda wierd. Because it wasn't a test based out of just one book but most of the books in the psychology cirriculum, and the questiones were written by most of the professors in the psychology cirriculum, there was no pattern. No one particular style. So for any given item, Dr. Williams would tell you to familiarize yourself with a word or concept, so you look it up, pick out the key points and burn it into your head. Then for the test you find out for that item it was actually asking about one of the points that seemed peripheral at the time of study, but you get it right because the brain is wonderful and remembers wierd little things like that. I think that's part of why I'm in this field, brains are funny.
So I just passed my exit exam, but do I exit, no. It's kinda wierd. I'll be taking one of the classes covered on the exam next semester. I'm glad it's pertinant information now. Depending on my finals, there's a good chance that I'm one large step closer to graduating with a 3.0. Yay! Now I just have to read half of my book for "history and systems of psychology" (that would be the first quarter and the last quarter), then remember everything ever covered in "Ancient philosophy" and I'll be good to go.
I've really enjoyed reading everyones diaries lately. It's been nice being able to see how everyone's doing. It's nice to know that we didn't all just drop off our own edges of the world.
Well, I have to go find out if I'm having a first aid final now, so this ends here.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job bridget. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home