Thursday, December 02, 2004

*sigh*

I got a little bit of bad news today. I did not, in fact, win the powerball jackpot of $127,000,000. Oh well. We'll get 'em next time. Now I have to spend the rest of the week, um, procrastinating. Shortly thereafter I'll be cramming for my advanced general psych final. It's a bit scary 'cause it has nothing to do with my grade in that class. If I get a perfect score or get everything wrong it will have the same effect on my AGP grade. That's because for our final we're taking the psychology exit exam. That's right, if I do poorly that's 5 wasted years. Actually I bet I can just take it again. And I'm not really worried. It's just that it's important. I'm not used to important things happening in class.
In other news, Daisy and Joe might come up for a few days, while I procrastinate. Joe's hurt his back so he can't work right now, so what does he want to do? Play in Natchitoches of course! It makes me happy. I hope they do come. I want to sleep a lot. I'll do that tomorrow afternoon, maybe.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM sleep is good, i am actualy on my way to a nap

corey

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll do fine bridget

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the powerball jackpot. Did someone else win, or will you have a shot at an even larger jackpot? Cuz you know, if nobody else won, then you didn't win this one because you were destined to win a larger one.

:)
Big Bridget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home