Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's official!

Nathan and I signed the lease on the place we went to look at yesterday. It's the back half of a duplex. It's kind of small, but not too small for a married couple. There are some minor layout issues involving the bathroom. But that won't be too much of a bother. We're gonna have a guest bedroom and we're getting new carpet in the living room. I'm so excited! I've been trying to arrange all the furniture in my head. The guest bedroom will double as kind of a place to put things that don't have other homes, like a sewing table! Maybe the computer too, though I'm not sure. We'll see. I can't wait to get all of my stuff in there. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!! I wonder where we'll put the tree!

I'll try to keep people updated in case people want to help us move in December. Or Just so y'all can see our new place! (:

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Where is the new place?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home