Saturday, August 13, 2005

Things and stuff

Well, I didn't get a phone call about that job like I should have, so I'm guessing I didn't get it. Oh well. I have a couple of other jobs I'm sending in applications for on Monday and I'm going to do the smart thing and ask NSU for help in my job search.

It looks like we're going to be staying at the 8 mile house for another month. We decided that none of us have the money to move right now, so I called the land lady and she said we could stay.

I went on a walk today. it was really nice. I walked to the track, made four laps and walked back. I felt like I did something good, and the sunshine was really nice. I think I've been missing being outside recently.

Today is my daddy's birthday! He's 56 today, my how time flies. I'm gonna call him soon. Then I'm gonna call Amy! Because it's her birthday too! She will be joining many of us in the ranks of 23hood. I think she might be in Florida, so I hope I have her cell number. I think I do.

Happy birthday people!

Ooh, if it's their birthdays, it just might be meteor shower season. When I was little Dad told me that God put on a fireworks display every year for his birthday. Or maybe I told him that. Anyway it's true. They're Amy's fireworks too.

I think that's it. Yeah, that's it.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perseids meteor shower peaked Friday morning just before sunset. You may still be able to see some shooting stars in the wee hours of the morning :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thank you for your call, Bridget! That made me very happy. I was in Florida. By the way - that is my cell phone number. I don't have any other numbers. Hooray for meteor showers! Tell your dad happy birthday too!

And - call the woman! Just because she hasn't called you doesn't mean you didn't get it. Talk to her office/her about it. You have to still seem interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home