Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy #*@%ing Holidays!

Well, the holidays are officially here. My great aunt Mary died today. I guess she was trying to beat the traditional Christmas rush. I think she was eighty-eight years old, and I know her mind ws starting to go. She was usuially surrounded by loved ones, and had one with her at the time of her death. It was almost instant and totally unexpected. I think I'll try to go that way. I'd write more, but I have to go get ingredients for pies. I love you Aunt Mary. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::Hugs::
-Katie

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ya, sweetie. And I know it's truly rough at a time like this. Keep your head up, remember the warmth of the season, and remember we're here for you if you need us.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your great aunt.

Happy crazy-time-between-Thanksgiving-and-Christmas to you too! I hope your new apartment is working out well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home