Monday, August 01, 2005

Post Pool Party Post

Well, that was fun. Everybody seemed to have a good time, I'm kinda proud of my annual shindig. Though next time, I'll try to plan the food a little better. I don't think anybody went hungry, but I'm not sure how. My parent's were a bit surprised at how clean the house was when they got home, so that was good. I'm just still so dazed from the whole weekend that I just don't have much to say. Except that our new niece has hair on her ears. I find that funny.

Happy birthday Simo, you didn't get sunburned.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad your party went well!

Can you do me a favor and have your sis either IM or email me? I don't know if her old email (the one from before she moved home) still works..

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that was my first one and I think it went rather splendidly :o) Thank you for a wonderful weekend/vacation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home