Sunday, May 29, 2005

Home

I am at home, as is Kelley and Chris. Nathan will be here Tuesday night and almost every definition of "home" for me will be met. We put together their room today and it still isn't convincing that this isn't just another visit. I hope this step is a good one for them. I think it will be. Anyway, it makes my sister more visitable. (: We have a lot of cleaning up to do here before my cousin's party. She got married last year at a small private wedding and is throwing a reception for the family at my parents' house.

I drove my mother's car some while I've been here and I actually had to readjust to an automatic. Very strange.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what definition of home whon't be met, pray tell? <g>

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

The one for which we have our own home with no roommates.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least the next time we all live together and need a moving truck I won't be the only one who can drive it :o)

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayy..I'm glad to hear that Kelley and Chris are safely home! I wondered how they were doing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home