Thursday, March 31, 2005

After Easter catching up.

Well, I'm back from my week and a half in Lafayette with Kelley and Chris. It was so great seeing them. Kelly might start looking in Lafayette for a job, and if she finds something that pays enough, then they might be moving here sooner than originally planned. That really breaks my heart. But we're all trying not to think about that too hard, because she could still find a job in Seattle and then we'll just have to go back to sitting on our hands and waiting. Mom feels a lot better about it now than she used to. She's starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Nathan and I came home last night and woke up feeling nauseated. He's still feeling it, and he has to teach tonight. Bleh.

For those of you who read the wheel of time, I found Mat's boxers! Weeks ago at Walmart, Nathan came up to me with these loud bxers that were shimmery and had red flameys and gold dragons all over them. I had to get them, because they were Rand's boxers. They are exactly what I think the Dragon Reborn would wear if he wore boxers. Well, last week. I found the same boxers, except that the flameys were blue and there were silver dice instead of dragons! So if anyone out there sees a pair of shimmery flamey boxers with wolves on them, PLEASE let me know.

Saturday is Daisy's birthday, we're gonna try to see her, but I really don't know whether or not that will pan out.

I think I'm done babbling for now, so have a good day.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it great seeing me?? <sniff> <snif> <pouty-face>

damn, your right.. I can't pout worth a .. uhh.. damn.. or some other overused word.

damnit. :P

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What i really want is a pair of black boxers with a sword on one cheek, and a dragon on the other.....

Corey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home