Thursday, August 09, 2007

Lint!

Well, I know I've officially lost my mind to this pregnancy thing. I did my baby's laundry for the first time the other day. You're supposed to wash all the clothes and blankets and stuff to get rid of any irritants. Well when I emptied the lint tray, I kid you not, it was the cutest lint I have ever seen! It was snowy and white, and just seemed so much softer and delicate than other lint. It was amazing. I felt so ridiculous, but I did have the impulse to keep the lint. Nathan's so funny, later when I told him he said that I could have kept it for him to see. We are in so much trouble.

Here's a couple of shadow pics, the first from 35 weeks and the second from 37 weeks:





And here's a picture of me sitting in an old chair. I love this chair, it's very comfy. Somewhere there's a picture of my Mom sitting in this chair when she was pregnant for me. (:



So yeah, that's me. That's all I really wanted to share today.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger SarahbytheSea said...

That's so exciting! You have to post pictures of Eleanor after she's born, it's a must. Oh, and this is Sarah from Mass :) The only time I ever remember to call you guys is late at night, then I forget. Grr. Aynsley directed me to your blog, so I figured I'd check up on ya. Glad to hear everything's going well!

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're dropping already! We keep trying to come visit, and it keeps not working out. Since tomorrow is our first day back at school, our time is up! Give us a call to catch up sometime though...

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Thank you for the pictures! You look so much like your mom in that last one. Please post more pics after Eleanor is born.

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how close it's getting!! I'm so excited for y'all! Sorry I couldn't stay @ the shower longer, I hope you had fun & got everything that you needed/wanted! We're planning to be in Natchitoches September 6 & 7. Maybe we can come visit & see Eleanor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home