Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just me and my shadow.

Okay, I found some batteries for the camera and I mostly figured out how to use it. So here are some pictures. They are not good picture's because I couldn't use a flash or another person to take them, but this is what I got.

Here's me in a t-shirt and jeans. I don't really think you can tell so much like this.




Here's me in something that I feel shows my belly fairly well.




Here's my shadow, I figured this would show you what I'm actually shaped like and it's easier than dealing with a mirror.




So I'm definitely starting to be shaped differently, but whether or not you can really tell is still dependent on what I'm wearing.

So there are your pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

6 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, damn, I knew you would be a cute pregnant woman!
You can really tell now. Just wait until you can watch your belly move as the baby rolls around.
Will ya'll be finding out the sex of the baby at your ultrasound?

-Katie

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray Bridgie! I really like the shadow picture.. it's, like, good photography even. :)

-Rick

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have some questions.
Are you planning on breastfeeding? If you are, I have some really nice reusable nursing pads that I don't need anymore if you would like to have them.
Adam called yesterday and told me that you found out it's a girl! Congrats! I have millions of baby girl clothes, would you like some of them? I could pick out the nicest and send them your way if you want.

-Katie

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous shadow pic!! I just love it congrats on the girl sorry everything i have right now is blue but i will keep an eye open!!
Laura (adams sis)

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger acaligurl said...

very cute shadow picture!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home