Monday, January 01, 2007

Pregnancy Post #1

If this is news to anyone, sorry I didn't let you know sooner. I'm pregnant! Okay, now that's done. I've been told that I need to post regulary about any progress, so I figure it's time to start. My stomach has been a little queasy the past couple of days, and it stopped me from eating my vegitables for luch, but it did not stop me from eating most of a HUGE peice of Bananas Foster Ice Cream Cake. (SO GOOD)

It's really nice that I've actually made it to what we think is about 3 weeks in. Once this week is over I must admit I'll feel much more comfortable about the whole thing. Most of you probably know I was pregnant for about 3 weeks once before, when I started my period and stopped being pregnant. So I can't wait to be looking back at this point. So far so good.

On Wednesday I'm going to try to make an appointment with a doctor in Alexandria that came highly reccommended. Also, being in Alexandria will make it that much easier for family to make it up when the baby comes. Heh, the baby. Oh, you could do the math too, but we're expecting it'll be mid to late September. (That's so far away!)

So, I think that's all I got so far. If any new stuff happens, I'll let you know. Happy New Year!

*kazoo*

5 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I've already said it, but I always feel really happy when I know people who are recently pregnant. Congratulations!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! Let us know next time you'll be up our way and we can go celebrate!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congrats to you and Nathan!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! When you told us you were pregnant I thought, "Wow, she's going to be due around Sean's birthday."
What color do you like better, red or green? In case I want to make something for Baby Miller.

-Katie

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Taphu said...

By the way, Ann's birthday is also in mid September.. (the 14th)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home