Friday, May 12, 2006

Doo do doot doot doot doo doo

I have the song "Seven Nation Army" lodged in my brain. It makes me feel like I should be doing something really bad ass. Like defending all of my coworkers from a chainsaw weildng lunatic whose Medicaid we just cancelled while armed with nothing but my keen psychological skills, with which I show him that he is a worthwile person who wants nothing more than to make his own way and to get a puppy. Yeah..

Instead, I sit and consider eating for entertainment purposes. No good.

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... you have an interesting definition of "bad ass"... so after you sedate him with your psych powers are you going to rip his kidney out or something?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the good side, it's a kickass song to have in your head.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, yeah I hate it when I get a random song stuck in my head and can't get rid of it. They say Robert Schumann went crazy that way. He was a brilliant composer, but in the end it drove him bananas.

How's the job going, by the way?

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds more like a jedi mind trick than badass protection...but whatever gets the job done.

JTekell

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The White Strips version or Audio Slave...? Both rock hard, but I tend to prefer the Audio Slave one.

Peace Out,

Senior Vorpal Kickass'o
I mean um...Adam H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home