Friday, May 06, 2011

Almost a year

I've been lame with the updates. Lillian turns a year on the 17th. She's power walking all over the place, and climbs on everything like she has an aversion to the floor. She's so sweet. Oh, when I read a particular book to her, she tends to point at the main (read: only) character's face. Eleanor is potty trained. It is amazing how many fewer diapers we're going through. Sometimes I felt like we waited too long for that, but Lillian made it difficult to give Eleanor the attention I wanted to for potty training purposes, but I think her age (3.5) helped her be mature enough to really catch on quickly once we gave it a good push. Also she can draw an 'A'. It can sometimes be confused with an H or maybe an R, but most of the time it's unquestionable. Now just 25 more to go, and then the lower case.. but we have time.

Nathan has all Saturdays off now. That feels kinda freeing. When making plans with other people it's nice not to have to say, "Oh, next weekend isn't good for you, well how about in a month?"

So yeah. I'm tired. How are you?

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

Bridgey!!! I love your updates. I'm so glad you wrote - hooray for Lillian's climbing, Eleanor's potty and her alphabet! I wonder when I can come down and see you again - not for a bit, but until then, keep updating and I'll keep reading.
love

amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home