Monday, December 21, 2009

Belated obligatory December post

So, have you been driving safely and taking your vitamins? It's December again and has been for some time, so congratulations for making it this far through without kicking the bucket, but we're not done yet! This is a public service reminder that December is typically the deadliest month of the year for most people, and for us Murrays, the ONLY month worth dying in. So look both ways and keep an eye on your very old and very young!

(I know I'm supposed to be posting pictures of the house and my baby belly, and probably a few of Eleanor and what not, but not right now, I don't have time!! Maybe just after Christmas, then I can try to include some of those pictures too. Someday I won't be lame, I promise!)

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Still alive and kicking here (well lying on the couch anyway). Glad you are as well and that there have been no Murray fatalities thus far. Merry Christmas, Happy UnBirthday (though not by much), & Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home