Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy 8 months!

Ellie is 8 months old today, and to celebrate we dropped her mattress down a level because in the past couple of days she has started pulling herself up! (I mean, as of yesterday.) She's getting tubes in her ears a week from today, so wish us luck on that.

I got my hair cut again. I like it short. Short short short. (:

Nathan now has a new schedule at work. It's so exciting! It's actually Monday - Friday. He has Saturdays and Sundays off!! We've NEVER had the same days off. And now we have the same days off and roughly work the same hours!!! Kinda like real people!

Umm, I'm sleepy, so I think that's all I got. Everybody have a great night. ..next time it's night.. for you. Yeah.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Amanda V said...

Hey congrats on Nathans new work schedule! Tubes in her ears is that standard or is she having ear aches?? Hope its just standard!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home